What topics have you found especially interesting, and would like to follow up in more detail?
Conflict resolution always seems to be very interesting to me. I don't experience that much conflict in my work life, but deal with it daily with kids at home. I am amazed at the principles that can be used across work and home when it comes to this subject.
What are the three main things, that are new to you, you have learned in the course so far?
I am not sure that anything has really jumped as a new to me so far. Conflict resolution and building trust were two topic areas that I could certainly dig deeper into.
What are your reflections on this course, how well is it meeting your needs? Which assignments were particularly useful? Which ones were not?
So far everything has been what I have come to expect from the Bellevue online courses, which is great material presented in a way that is easy to understand, digest, and synthesize into meaningful discussions with others. The case study was rather interesting because while I have read numerous case studies before in other classes I have never written my own. Of course, having the latitude to create my own case study made it less intimidating as well.
Reflect on your use of technology and explain how it can facilitate communication in virtual settings.
The use of technology and its role in facilitating communications in virtual settings cannot be understated. Prior to the advancements in technology global teams were limited to telephone calls and expensive on site visits. Technology has brought the world closer together and allows us to communicate with anyone, in any country, at any time.
No comments:
Post a Comment